Joe Biden and House Democrats’ open borders, mass releases, and zero enforcement policies have created the worst border crisis on record. According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data, there were 207,416 migrant encounters at our southern border in June, making it the worst June on record.
BIDEN’S BORDER CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- In June, there were 207,416 migrant encounters at our southern border.
- June was the fourth consecutive month of OVER 200,000 encounters.
- That is a 527% increase in apprehension compared to the last June of President Trump’s administration.
- This is nearly a 10% increase from last June.
- Since Joe Biden became President, OVER 3.1 MILLION illegal immigrants have been apprehended at our southern border.
- There have now been 16 straight months of OVER 150,000 illegal border crossings.
- This June is the worst June on record, according to available data.
- The number of total encounters in FY22 has already eclipsed the record-setting number in FY21, and there are still three months remaining in FY22.
- In June, an additional six illegal immigrants apprehended at our southern border were on the terrorist watch list bringing the total to 56 for FY22.
- That is nearly double the 30 in the previous four years combined.
BOTTOM LINE: This is an invasion. A country without secure borders is not a country. Border security IS national security.