The November jobs report was a disappointment and just further evidence that President Biden’s economic crisis continues to rage on.
The U.S. economy added 210,000 jobs in November, missing the expected 573,000 new jobs.
Today’s jobs report also indicated that real wages continue to fall because of skyrocketing inflation caused by Biden and House Democrats’ out-of-control spending.
Numbers don’t lie, and this job report shows that America is facing an economic crisis caused by President Biden and House Democrats’ failed policies.
BIDEN’S ECONOMIC CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- The U.S. economy added 210,000 jobs in November, missing the expected 573,000 new jobs.
- Motor vehicles and parts manufacturing LOST 10,000 jobs.
- General merchandise stores LOST 20,000 jobs.
- Clothing and clothing accessories stores LOST 18,000 jobs.
- Sporting goods, hobby, book, and music stores LOST 9,000 jobs.
- The Labor Force Participation Rates decreased for the following demographics:
- Teenagers 16-19 years old
- Black Workers
- Black Women
- Asian Workers
- Hispanic and Latino teenagers
- Those with less than a high school diploma
- Those with some college