Joe Biden’s Border Crisis is only worsening with no end in sight.
According to new U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data, there were 221,303 migrant encounters at our southern border in March, up 33% from February, and up a staggering 542% from 2020. This is the worst March in over two decades, and Biden’s Border Crisis is only expected to worsen following Biden’s decision to lift Title 42 in May.
BIDEN’S BORDER CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- According to new U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data, there were 221,303 migrant encounters at our southern border in March.
- That’s a new Biden-era high.
- That is up 33% from February.
- That is a 542% increase from 2020.
- More than 7,000 migrants crossed the border per day, on average, in March.
- March was the 13th straight month of encounters OVER 150,000.
- Since Biden took office, OVER 2.2 MILLION illegal immigrants have been apprehended at our southern border.
- These staggering numbers come just days after we learned that 23 people on the terrorist watch list were caught trying to enter America undetected through our southern border.
- On Monday, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki could not guarantee that none of the OVER 2,000 illegal immigrants a day who avoid CBP capture entering our southern border were on the terror watch list.
- CBP’s March report came while Title 42 was still in effect.
- The Biden administration plans to lift Title 42 on May 23, a decision that will only worsen Biden’s Border Crisis.
- In 2021, the Biden administration dropped deportations by roughly 68%.
- This is the lowest level in 26 years, which dates back to before the agency ICE was created.
- In FY21, 11,201 pounds of illicit fentanyl were seized by Customs and Border Protection, which is enough to kill every American nearly seven times over.
- Border officials have estimated that nearly 400,000 illegal immigrantshave escaped into the U.S. without being caught under Biden.
IT’S SIMPLE: Border security is national security, and under Biden, we have neither. Instead of securing our southern border and protecting our communities, Biden is actively working to end Trump-era policies that did just that in another desperate attempt to apiece the woke mob that has overtaken the Democrat Party.