It’s no wonder that President Biden and House Democrats are attempting to rewrite history surrounding their support of the defund the police movement, given the deadly Fourth of July weekend America just experienced.
President Biden’s Crime Crisis By The Numbers:
- 150 people were shot dead over the Fourth of July weekend
- OVER 450 acts of gun violence across America over the Fourth of July weekend
- In Chicago, 92 people were shot over the holiday weekend, 16 of whom died.
- Shooting Surge in America’s major cities:
- In Portland, shootings are up 126% YTD
- In Los Angeles, shootings are up 47% YTD
- In New York City, shootings are up 43% YTD
- In Atlanta, shootings are up 40% YTD
- In Philadelphia, shootings are up 29% YTD
Numbers don’t lie, this is President Biden’s Crime Crisis.