U.S. Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) reported that there were 178,840 enforcement encounters at our southern border in December, a 142% increase from last December, and it’s the worst December on record.
NUMBERS DON’T LIE: The Biden Administration and House Democrats’ open-border policies alone have incentivized a border crisis.
BIDEN’S BORDER CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- The number of illegal crossings at the border has risen at a faster rate under Biden than at any time in recent history.
- Since Biden took office, nearly 2 MILLION illegal immigrants have been apprehended at our southern border.
- More illegal immigrants have crossed the southern border in the last three months than in all of fiscal year 2020.
- December had 178,840 apprehensions, a 142% increase from last December, and it’s the worst December on record.
- During Biden’s presidency, border apprehensions have been over 170,000 9 out of 11 months.
- Border officials have estimated that nearly 400,000 illegal immigrantshave escaped into the U.S. without being caught under Biden.
- Out of 104,171 migrants issued Notices to Report by ICE between the end of March and the end of August 2021, 47,705 failed to report within that time frame.
- Fentanyl is freely flowing across our borders as seizures increased by134% in FY2021. Under President Biden’s watch.
IT’S SIMPLE: Border security is national security. Instead of securing our southern border, Biden and Congressional Democrats have doubled down on their open-border policies that will only worsen the ongoing border crisis and make our communities less safe. Because of this worsening crisis, every state is a border state.