President Biden’s failed border policies have created the worst border crisis in 30-years.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents reportedly arrested more than 1.7 MILLION illegal aliens along the southern border during the 2021 fiscal year. This is the highest level of apprehensions since 1986
According to The Washington Post, “Illegal crossings began rising last year but skyrocketed in the months after President Biden took office.”
BIDEN’S BORDER CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- During the 2021 fiscal year, CBP agents arrested OVER than 1.7 million illegal aliens along the southern border.
- Of the 1.7 million detained during the 2021 fiscal year, 61% were expelled under Title 42.
- At least 160,000 illegal immigrants have been released into the U.S., often with little to no supervision, by the Biden administration since March.
- In August, Joe Biden released 43,941 illegal immigrants into the U.S. In President Trump’s last full month in office, only 17 illegal immigrants were released into the U.S.
- Planeloads of underage illegal immigrants are being flown secretly into small airports to be resettled across America.
- There were 208,887 border apprehensions in August – a 317% INCREASE from last year.
- August was the second straight month with over 200,000 apprehensions.
- The Department of Homeland Security has warned officials to be prepared for the possibility of 350,000 to 400,000 illegal border apprehensions in October.
- This number of apprehensions could take place if Title 42, is scrapped by the Biden administration.
- The United States has NEVER recorded that number of illegal border apprehensions in a single month.
BOTTOM LINE: Border security is national security. President Biden has worked to open the southern border, not secure it. Our communities are less safe because Democrats stopped building the wall and brought back Catch and Release.