President Biden is reportedly just days away from announcing a new nuclear deal with the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism, Iran.
MAKE NO MISTAKE: This deal will only benefit America’s adversaries, specifically Vladimir Putin, and endanger the United States, Israel, and the entire world.
Russia negotiated Biden’s new Iran deal and, if enacted, “will allow Putin to circumvent tough Western sanctions that have been put in place since Russia invaded Ukraine.”
THE FACTS ABOUT BIDEN’S NEW IRAN DEAL:
- Biden’s new Iran deal is a more dangerous version of the fatally flawed 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA).
- There are indications that Biden’s new Iran deal will prevent the United States from reimposing sanctions on Iranian financial institutions.
- Making Iran ripe for Russia to use as a workaround as it seeks to evade penalties on its economy.
- Biden’s new Iran deal was negotiated by America’s adversaries in Moscow and Beijing at a time where the world is witnessing the unprovoked and gruesome Russian invasion of Ukraine in real time.
- China and Russia are using Biden’s new Iran deal to strengthen their nuclear and military trade ties with Iran.
- Biden’s new Iran deal will greenlight the Russo-Iranian nuclear extortion of the United States.
- In the short term, this deal will leave Iran with the ability to “break out” – produce fissile material for a nuclear bomb – within a few months.
- Under Biden’s new Iran deal, Iran will get more nuclear and even non-nuclear sanctions lifted – and with it, a windfall of billions of dollars to better arm itself, in exchange for fewer and shorter-lived nuclear restrictions.
- This comes after the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) fired dozens of missiles near the U.S. consulate in Iraq last weekend, Iranian government officials have repeatedly chanted “Death to America,” and the IRGC has vowed to wipe Israel off the “global political map.”
- The IRGC stands to benefit greatly from this deal through the removal of their designation as a Foreign Terrorist Organization and by regaining access to funds in Iranian banks. America, Israel, and the world, will be less protected against Iranian-sponsored terrorism.