The U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) just announced 188,829 enforcement encounters at our southern border in June, a 450% increase from last June and the latest sign that President Joe Biden’s open-door policy has completely redrawn migration patterns.
BY THE NUMBERS:
- The Border Patrol stopped 188,829 illegal immigrants in June.
- That’s the HIGHEST number in 21 years.
- This is a 471% INCREASE from last June.
- June is the 4th straight month of 170K+ apprehensions.
- Biden’s border crisis is GETTING WORSE.
Numbers don’t lie. The Biden administration has worked to open the southern border, not secure it. Our communities are less safe because they stopped building the wall, brought back Catch and Release, and got rid of the Remain in Mexico policy.