President Biden finally came out of hiding to briefly address the Taliban’s takeover of Afghanistan before quickly returning to his vacation. When the world was looking to the President of the United States for leadership, they saw nothing but failure and weakness.
President Biden spent much of his speech taking no responsibility and blaming others for the Taliban’s takeover of Afghanistan. President Biden and his actions are to blame for the situation in Afghanistan, no one else.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM BIDEN’S SPEECH:
- President Biden took ZERO responsibility for the “catastrophic exit that we have been watching on television in the last several days.”
- CNN’s Jake Tapper said President Biden’s speech was “full of finger-pointing and blame,” after Biden claimed the buck stopped with him.
- President Biden is to blame for the Taliban’s takeover of Afghanistan. No one else.
- Biden is the one who decided to pull out U.S. forces by the upcoming 20th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks.
- Unlike Joe Biden, President Trump struck a deal that included a conditions-based withdrawal of our military.
- The conditions of that agreement were continuously violated by the Taliban and the Biden administration did not hold them accountable.
- President Biden took ZERO questions from reporters.
- President Biden is now returning to his vacation.
IT’S SIMPLE: This is President Biden’s Saigon. This is President Biden’s fault. This is what failed and weak leadership looks like. Our allies and adversaries around the world are watching the most significant foreign policy and national security failure in a generation.