Americans are paying the most for a gallon of gas since the Obama -Biden administration, and now the federal government is warning Americans that their home heating bills could jump as much as 54% compared to last winter.
In short, America is facing an energy crisis.
Instead of addressing America’s energy crisis, House Democrats are pushing their Far Left Socialist reconciliation package, which includes a “Heat Your Home” tax just in time for the winter.
BIDEN’S ENERGY CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- The House Democrats are now pushing a “Heat Your Home” tax just in time for the winter.
- This is a job-killing provision that could eliminate as many as 90,000 jobs.
- It authorizes the EPA to assess a $1,500 tax per ton of methane emissions on energy producers, processors, transmission, storage, import/export, and pipelines.
- Home heating costs are projected to rise by as much as 54% for some American households this winter.
- The national average for a gallon of gas reached $3.38 on Monday.
- This is the most Americans have paid at the pump since Obama was president.
- In some parts of America, the price for a gallon of gas has reached $7.59 a gallon.
- On Joe Biden’s first day in office, he killed over 11,000 American jobs, which were created by the Keystone Pipeline.
- One of President Biden’s first executive orders was to pause new oil and gas leasing on U.S. lands and waters.
- This order will cost approximately one million Americans jobs in the near term.
- It will also decrease U.S. Gross Domestic Product by $700 billion.
- This executive order also puts America’s energy security at risk.
- U.S. oil imports from foreign sources would increase by 2 million barrels a day.
- Through 2030, the U.S. would spend $500 billion more on energy from foreign suppliers.
- Instead of making it easier for American companies to increase domestic oil and gas production and hire more U.S. workers, Biden has begged OPEC and Russia to increase global output to ease rising prices.