Less than 24 hours before President Biden’s scheduled meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Biden appeared to be confused and disoriented during a meeting with world leaders on Tuesday.
PRESIDENT BIDEN: “And I’ve said before, and I apologize for repeating — oh, Jake Sullivan, my security advisor. I’m meeting with a lot of people. I apologize. I’m going to be in trouble. But we — you know, there’s a lot that — that is — is —is — is happening.”
President Biden’s confusion should concern every American as it comes just hours before he is scheduled to meet with Putin for FIVE HOURS.
PRESIDENT BIDEN IS TOO WEAK TO STAND UP TO PUTIN:
- In May, a hacking group with suspected ties to the Russian government was responsible for the ransomware attack on Colonial Pipeline.
- This attack forced the company to shut down approximately 5,500 miles of pipeline, leaving millions of Americans unable to access gasoline.
- President Biden has already extended the New START treaty with no pre-conditions despite Putin’s breakneck modernization of Russia’s nuclear arsenal.
- Some U.S. intelligence officials suspect that Russian intelligence is likely behind the mysterious, debilitating attacks on U.S. personnel in Cuba known as the Havana Syndrome.
- President Biden is incapable of standing up to Putin and instead is building a pipeline for him while destroying American energy jobs.
- The Biden administration waived sanctions on the Russian Nord Stream 2 pipeline into Germany in May, days before announcing his summit with Putin.
- The Keystone XL oil pipeline project developer announced that they were abandoning the project, which would have created thousands of high-paying American jobs following President Biden’s decision to revoke a key permit for the pipeline.
Our adversaries in Beijing and Tehran will be watching President Biden’s meeting with Putin closely and America can’t afford to show weakness to our adversaries.