House Democrats are about to hold a hearing on their Far-Left Socialist reconciliation package, which they released the text of ONE HOUR before the hearing is scheduled to start.
This legislation is OVER 2,000 pages long. No one can have read this legislation in its entirety before the hearing. This legislation is also missing a Congressional Budget Office score, making it impossible to know how much it will cost.
Why are Democrats so desperate to ram through this legislation without giving Congress or the American people a chance to read it? It’s because the legislation is littered with a wish list of Far-Left Socialist policies that the American people have already rejected.
HERE’S WHAT’S IN THE DEMOCRATS FAR-LEFT SOCIALIST TAX AND SPEND PACKAGE:
- Provides the IRS nearly $80 BILLION, giving the agency the broad authority to target families, farmers, and small businesses.
- Grants mass amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants despite the recent decision by the Senate Parliamentarian that this violates reconciliation rules.
- Does not include the Hyde Amendment, allowing taxpayer dollars to be used to fund on demand abortions.
- Perpetuates labor shortages by eliminating work requirements to receive welfare benefits for able bodied adults – at a time when there are over 10.4 million job openings.
- Expands Obamacare subsidies through 2025, overwhelmingly benefiting wealthier Americans and subsidizing people who already have insurance.
- Unnecessarily expands Medicare benefits at a time when the program is going broke, ultimately harming choices for our seniors.
- Includes Civilian Climate Corps that would employ thousands of young people to work on climate-change mitigation projects.
- Provides fake news organizations with up to 750 employees to get a tax cut at a time when their readership has declined due to their liberal bias.
- Over $400 billion in small business tax hikes, which will be shouldered by Main Street job creators.
- This bill impedes and bans domestic energy and mineral production, increasing our dependencies on resources supplied by OPEC, Russia, and China.
- Raises taxes on natural gas, raising the costs of nearly everything.
- $800 billion in corporate tax increases
- Turns the Child Tax Credit (CTC) into a permanent cash for kids welfare without work program.