White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain quote tweeted a tweet from former President Obama’s Economic Advisor Jason Furman, which claimed that inflation and other economic problems facing Americans are “high-class problems.“
That is just simply WRONG!
Inflation is a tax on all Americans, and it has gone up every month of Joe Biden’s presidency.
With tweets like this from the White House Chief of Staff, it is not surprising that the majority of Americans feel that the White House staff is incompetent.
BIDEN’S ECONOMIC CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- Inflation is taxation, and it has gone up every month of Joe Biden’s presidency.
- The CPI rose 5.4% year over year in September. This is the fastest increase in 13 years.
- Americans are paying more for just about everything while making less because of the skyrocketing inflation:
- Gasoline is UP 42.1%
- Used Cars are UP 24.4%
- Propane, kerosene, and firewood are UP 27.6%
- Gas Utilities are UP 20.6%
- Bacon and related products are UP 19.3%
- Pork is UP 12.7%
- Meats are UP 12.6%
- Eggs are UP 12.6%
- Boys’ and girls’ footwear are UP 11.9%
- Fresh fish and seafood are UP 10.7%
- Women’s dresses are UP 9.5%
- Fresh and frozen chicken parts are UP 8.1%
- Electricity is UP 5.2%
- Transportation is UP 4.4%
- Apparel is UP 3.4%
- Shelter is UP 3.2%
- The CPI report comes just days after September’s disappointing jobs report.
- In September, the U.S. economy added just 194,000 compared to the 500,000 economists expected.
- This was the worst jobs report of Joe Biden’s presidency.
- The labor force participation rate fell to 61.6% in September.