President Biden’s economic crisis continues as nearly half a million FEWER jobs were created in August than expected. CNN called the August report a “big disappointment” while CNBC said it was “terrible news” for the American economy.
The August jobs report is the weakest of Joe Biden’s presidency, with 8.4 MILLION Americans remaining unemployed despite there being 10.5 MILLION job openings in America.
THE AUGUST JOBS REPORT BY THE NUMBERS:
- The August jobs report fell well short of economists’ expectations adding only 235,000 jobs in August compared to an expected 720,000
- This is the weakest jobs report of Joe Biden’s presidency.
- 8.4 MILLION Americans remain unemployed in August.
- There are 10.5 MILLION job openings.
- The number of unfilled job openings has remained far above the 48-year historical average of 22%.
- The labor force participation rate remained unchanged at 61.7% in August.
- The black unemployment rate jumped from 8.2% to 8.8% in August.
- Food services and drinking places lost 42,000 jobs in August.
- Employment in retail trade lost 29,000 jobs in August.
- Food and beverage stores lost 23,000 jobs in August.
- Transit and ground passenger transportation lost 8,000 jobs in August.
- Local government education lost 6,000 jobs in August.
It’s simple: President Biden and House Democrats’ Far-Left policies have slowed America’s economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic and are incentivizing Americans to stay out of the workforce.