President Biden’s failed policies and unconstitutional vaccine mandates are to blame for the supply chain crisis that is threatening Christmas for millions of Americans. According to Axios, “Port congestion in Southern California appears to have changed little over the last week.”
This means that “Holiday goods still sitting on boats will likely never make it in time.” In short Biden’s failed policies are causing a supply chain crisis for Santa, something that not even Abominable Snowman was able to accomplish.
BIDEN’S SUPPLY CHAIN CRISIS:
- Biden and Pelosi are prioritizing their radical Socialist agenda.
- These policies are prolonging and worsening the supply chain crisis, and they will ensure that this Christmas (and many months after) will not be merry:
- Overly extended unemployment benefits are fueling worker shortages.
- Their multi-trillion-dollar spending spree is driving up inflation.
- Plans to mandate vaccines are hurting businesses already struggling to hire while discriminating against workers regardless of their circumstances.
- Over-regulating and over-taxing American businesses and families is making us less competitive.
- Ignoring real infrastructure needs is making matters worse and further imperiling the upcoming holiday season.
- Prohibitions on energy production are driving heating and gas bills through the roof.
- The President must stop the indiscriminate vaccine mandates, excessive taxation, and government handouts that are disincentivizing work and harming American businesses.