Any doubt that Lame Duck Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s political witch-hunt would be anything more than a made-for-TV faux drama was put to rest almost immediately when footage surfaced that the sham committee was relying on teleprompters.
Once again, Pelosi and House Democrats are desperately attempting to change the narrative rather than addressing the numerous crises facing America.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- This is a partisan and illegitimate Committee.
- These hearings are a Hollywoodized production with cherry picked statements and details to paint the false narrative Nancy Pelosi and House Democrats have already determined.
- The goal of these hearings is NOT to prevent another January 6th but to punish the political opponents of Nancy Pelosi and House Democrats.
- Speaker Pelosi took the unprecedented step of blocking the participation of the Republicans that Leader McCarthy chose to serve on the Select Committee.
- The Committee is not following its own charter:
- The Committee’s charter says that it must have 13 members, it only has 9.
- The charter says that the Committee must have a lawyer from the ranking minority member during a deposition—there is no ranking minority member and no staff appointed by the minority.
- The Committee has even misled witnesses being questioned about the position of the attorney questioning them. Mollie Hemingway broke that news HERE.
- This is an abusive Committee whose mission is to harass and snoop on its political opponents.
- The FBI has found that there was no “organized plot” on 1/6, but the Committee has based its investigation on the conspiracy that there was an attempted insurrection,
- The Committee has subpoenaed multiple individuals for the sole “crime” of organizing a first amendment protected political rally.
- From their press release: “The committee used permit paperwork for the Jan. 6 rally to identify other individuals involved in organizing.”
- The Committee has interviewed over 150 people, swept up geolocation data and call records of rally organizers and low-level Trump staffers, and even may subpoena sitting members of Congress.
- This isn’t just a sham Committee—Democrats are covering up the truth about what happened on January 6.
- The Capitol Chief Police board which includes the Senate and House Sergeant at Arms and the Architect of the Capitol was slow to call National Guard assistance on 1/6 (pg. 62).
- The Senate released a report and Pelosi’s House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving refused to comply with ANY information requests. From page 4of the Senate report.
- These documents are the property of the House and Speaker Pelosi and Bennie Thompson could get them with an email—but they refuse!
- Not surprising because Bennie Thompson has said that Speaker Pelosi is off limits
- The Committee is not investigating the breakdown in security on the 6th, even though its charter requires it to.
- The Select Committee’s authoritarian undertaking against Americans has no place in Congress.
- The Select Committee is ignoring their actual charter – to look at why we were so unprepared and what we can do to prevent this from happening again.