A new congressional report from the House Foreign Affairs Committee presents a powerful case that COVID-19 originated from the Wuhan Institute of Virology sometime in September of 2019.
WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE ORIGINS OF COVID-19:
- In 2018 State Department cables expressed concern over safety issues at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
- The Wuhan Institute of Virology took its main public virus database offline on September 12, 2019.
- The House Foreign Affairs Committee unearthed an archived version of a contract competition for a new $1.3 million “Security Service Procurement Project” that was issued by the Wuhan Institute of Virology on September 12, 2019.
- Commercially available satellite imagery that shows significantly increased activity at the six Wuhan hospitals closest to the Wuhan Institute of Virology in September and October of 2019.
- The head of the EcoHealth Alliance Peter Daszak is the public face of a CCP disinformation campaign designed to suppress public discussion about a potential lab leak.
- Dozens of athletes from several countries who attended the 2019 Military World Games in Wuhan in late October reported they came down with covid-like illnesses either while they were in Wuhan or shortly after returning home.
- Bottom line: all roads lead to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
Given the extensive evidence in the report, Congress must act by implementing sanctions on Chinese Communist Party officials and Wuhan Institute of Virology scientists who covered COVID-19 origins. This is the worst coverup in human history and has resulted in millions of deaths and trillions of dollars in damages.
It’s simple. China lied, and Americans died. They must be held accountable.
Click HERE to read the House Foreign Affairs Committee’s full report.