Under Joe Biden’s open-border agenda, the number of suspected terrorists who have attempted to illegally cross our southern border is now triple the total amount for the last five years combined. In August, 12 more illegal immigrants on the Terrorist Screening Database were apprehended at ports of entry, bringing the total for this fiscal year to a record 78.
BIDEN’S BORDER CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- In August, there were 203,597 illegal immigrant encounters at our southern border.
- There have now been 78 suspected terrorists apprehended attempting to illegally cross our southern border so far in FY22 – triple the previous five years combined.
- Since Joe Biden took office, roughly 3.5 MILLION illegal immigrants have been apprehended at our southern border.
- In August, fentanyl seizures increased 6% from July.
- There has now been OVER 12,000 pounds of poisonous fentanyl seized this fiscal year alone.
- Under Joe Biden and his administration’s historic border crisis, illegal immigrants will now cost American taxpayers OVER $20 BILLION a year.
- This month, Border Patrol is now encountering up to 8,000 illegal immigrants crossing the southern border each day.
- Last month, Joe Biden and his administration decided to make the border crisis WORSE by formally ending former President Trump’s successful ‘Remain in Mexico’ program.
- There have now been OVER 500,000 known “got-aways” at our southern border since the beginning of FY’22 in October.
- According to court documents, the Biden administration has allowed over 1 million illegal immigrants to settle in the U.S.
MAKE NO MISTAKE: Border security IS national security. While 78 suspected terrorists have been fortunately caught, how many made it through due to the chaos of Biden’s border crisis?