This year started with the worst jobs report of Joe Biden’s presidency and Americans paying more for just about everything while making less because of skyrocketing inflation.
In short, America is facing an economic crisis fueled by President Biden and House Democrats’ Far-Left Socialist agenda and out-of-control government spending.
Given the state of our economy, it’s not surprising that a recent survey by the Associated Press found that 68% of respondents said the economy was “a top 2022 concern,” making it the top overall concern in the survey.
BIDEN’S ECONOMIC CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- The December jobs report was the worst of Joe Biden’s presidency with only 199,000 jobs being added.
- The labor force participation rates decreased for the following demographics:
- African American men 20 and older
- African American teenagers
- Asian Americans
- Hispanic or Latino Americans
- The number of persons not in the labor force who currently want a job was little changed at 5.7 million in December.
- The weaker than expected December jobs report comes at a time when inflation is still skyrocketing.
- Inflation is a tax on all Americans, and it has gone up every month of Biden’s presidency.
- Americans are paying more for just about everything because of inflation:
- Gasoline is UP 58.1%
- Car and truck rentals are UP 37.2%
- Propane, kerosene, and firewood are UP 34.3%
- Energy is UP 33.3%
- Bacon and related products are UP 21.0%
- Beef and veal are UP 20.9%
- Pork is UP 16.8%
- Fresh fish and seafood is UP 10.6%
- Ham is UP 10.7%
- Chicken is UP 9.2%
- Eggs are UP 8.0%
- Coffee is UP 7.5%
- Real wages have decreased under Biden 8 out of the ten months since his first full month in office.
Make no mistake about it: Biden and House Democrats’ Far-Left Socialist agenda and out-of-control government spending are the reason America is in the midst of an economic crisis.