President Biden’s reckless spending is causing inflation to surge. This means Americans are paying more for goods and services, while also taking home less.
BIDEN’S INFLATION TAX BY THE NUMBERS:
- Americans are making 1.7 % LESS than they did a year ago, when inflation is factored in.
- Inflation has increased every month since Biden took office.
- The consumer price index (CPI) increased 5.4% from a year ago, the largest jump since just before the 2008 financial crisis.
- Americans are paying more for just about everything:
- Gas prices are up 45.1%
- Milk is up 5.6%
- Fruit is up 7.3%
- Washing machines are up 29.4%
- Car rentals are up 87.7%
- Hotels are up 16.9%
- Consumers see prices overall up 4.8% in the next 12 months, according to a New York Fed survey.
What are Democrats doing to fix inflation?
They are doubling down on their bad spending habits and attempting to ram through a partisan $3.5 trillion package that is nothing more than a reckless tax and spend spree. This package will stick middle-class families with higher taxes and lower wages.
It’s simple: Inflation is taxation!
Click HERE for more on the real effects of inflation from Leader Kevin McCarthy.