As Americans face the highest inflation in 40 years, skyrocketing crime, a historic border crisis, and a never-ending energy crisis, House Democrats have yet to hold one primetime hearing to hear firsthand from the American people, who are struggling as a result of Democrats’ failed Far-Left agenda.
Instead, House Democrats will host their second primetime hearing featuring Lame Duck Speaker Pelosi’s illegitimate political witch-hunt tonight.
BIDEN’S ECONOMIC CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- Inflation is a tax on ALL Americans.
- In June, the CPI soared 9.1% for the 12 months ending June, the largest 12-month increase since the period ending December 1981.
- Americans are paying more for just about everything because of inflation.
- According to a new Fox News poll, a shocking 75% of Americansreported experiencing hardship because of inflation.
- The majority of Americans think the economy will be even WORSE next year.
- Real average hourly earnings decreased 3.6%, seasonally adjusted, from June 2021 to June 2022 because of Biden’s inflation crisis.
- Biden’s inflation crisis has cost the average American workerOVER $3,000 in annual income.
- The skyrocketing cost of goods and services will cost the average American household nearly $6,000.
BIDEN’S ENERGY CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- On the day that President Biden was sworn into office, the average price for a gallon of gas nationwide was approximately $2.39.
- The national average for a gallon of gas is $4.44 as of Thursday.
- Americans are spending OVER $2,000 extra a year on gas under Joe Biden.
- According to a new Fox News poll, more Americans blame President Biden for high gas prices than Russia or oil companies.
BIDEN’S BORDER CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- In June, there were 207,416 migrant encounters at our southern border.
- June was the fourth consecutive month of OVER 200,000 encounters.
- That is a 527% increase in apprehension compared to the last June of President Trump’s administration.
- There have now been 16 straight months of OVER 150,000 illegal border crossings.
- This June is the worst June on record, according to CBP data.
- Since Joe Biden took office, OVER 3.1 MILLION illegal immigrants have been apprehended at our southern border.
- In June, an additional six illegal immigrants apprehended at our southern border were on the terrorist watch list bringing the total to 56 for FY22.
DEMOCRATS’ CRIME CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- Six major Democrat-run U.S. cities, including New York City, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Atlanta, and Baltimore are now on track to surpass the historic violent crime wave of last year.
- 12 Democrat-run cities broke annual homicide records last year.
- Homicide rates across the country are UP nearly 50% compared to 2020, according to the Major Cities Chiefs Association.
- Shootings of police officers are up 19% since 2021, according to the National Fraternal Order of Police.
- Progressive prosecutors are in cities that represent over 20% of the nation’s population.
MAKE NO MISTAKE: This is what it looks like when Democrat one-party rule in Washington fails the American people. House Democrats have continually proven they do not care about the issues most important to Americans and would rather pursue their never-ending political vendetta.