President Biden has actively worked to open America’s southern border through a string of Far Left policies, which have resulted in over 1.4 million illegal border crossings since he took office.
These policies have now resulted in the brutal stabbing death of Francisco Javier Cuellar, father of four in Florida.
According to the New York Post, a 24-year-old illegal immigrant from Honduras named Yery Noel Medina Ulloa has been charged with the murder.
Ulloa was able to enter the U.S. by posing as an unaccompanied minor, inTexas.
In keeping with President Joe Biden’s border policy on unaccompanied minors crossing the U.S. border, Ulloa wasn’t turned away but instead placed in a shelter. It is unclear how Ulloa got from Texas to Florida nor whether he was transported by way of the Biden administration’s secret flights.
According to the Post:
“Cuellar’s daughter, Marycarman, 18, said she knew little about the man now charged with her father’s caught-on-video slaying — but believes he was on one of the flights.”
President Biden and House Democrats’ open border policies are making America less safe and have deadly consequences for Americans.
BIDEN’S BORDER CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- There were 192,001 border apprehensions in September, which is a 233% INCREASE from last September.
- This is also the highest number for September in DHS history.
- September was the seventh straight month with more than 170,000 apprehensions – a trend never before recorded.
- There have been over 1.4 MILLION illegal border crossings since Biden took office.
- At least 160,000 illegal immigrants have been released into the U.S., often with little to no supervision, by the Biden administration since March.