President Biden is once again showcasing weakness on the world stage as Iran is possibly “weeks” away from having enough material for nuclear weapons capabilities. Instead of imposing harsh sanctions on Iran, the Biden administration announced it is waiving sanctions on non-military international cooperation with Iran’s nuclear program.
BIDEN’S WEAKNESS TOWARD IRAN:
- Biden has spent the last year tripping over himself to get back into the disastrous nuclear deal, providing Iran with concession after concession.
- Biden even asked South Korea to pay Iran’s UN dues so they could vote in the UN General Assembly.
- Biden has failed to enforce sanctions against Iran. Over 2020 to 2021, Iran has increased its oil export total by 123 million barrels – an increase of more than 40%.
- For the first time, China officially reported it is importing Iranian oil. The U.S. took no action to enforce current sanctions that prohibit such sales.
- Inflation and rising gas prices, resulting from and exacerbated by Bidens failed policies, are NOT an excuse to allow Iran to complete their development of a nuclear weapon, which will jeopardize the security of the U.S. or our allies.
- Iran and its radical ayatollahs are quickly marching towards boosting nuclear weapon capabilities. Iran has stopped cooperating with nuclear weapons inspectors. They have proven a lack of compliance to previously established red lines by undertaking nuclear work that goes beyond civilian use. Most recently, the White House admitted that any new deal wouldn’t stop production of a nuclear bomb.
- Israel has now warned that by returning to this deal, Iran would be just a few months away from nuclear weapons capabilities.
- All the while, Iran has been arming terrorists across the Middle East, continues to hold Americans hostage, and has plotted the kidnapping of American citizens on U.S. soil.
BOTTOM LINE: Biden’s willingness to re-enter the disastrous JCPOA and his weakness in negotiations is just one more example of President Biden’s failed leadership, which has emboldened our enemies and abandoned our allies.