For months President Biden, Speaker Pelosi, and House Democrats have been telling the American people that their Far-Left Socialist Spending Spree would be fully paid for. It turns out that was a LIE.
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO), which Biden once touted as the “gold standard,” has just confirmed what we expected: Biden and House Democrats are hiding the true cost of their Far-Left Socialist Spending Scam.
According to the CBO, Biden’s Socialist Spending Spree would add $367 BILLION to our deficit over the next decade.
You are sadly mistaken if you think that a disappointing score would stop Pelosi and House Democrats from ramming through this legislation. Democrats are still attempting to force this through Congress just hours after the CBO score was released. Why?
It’s because the bill is littered with a wish list of Far-Left Socialist policies that the American people have already rejected and Democrats can’t afford to give anyone the time to read this radical piece of legislation.
WHAT’S IN THE DEMOCRATS FAR-LEFT SOCIALIST TAX AND SPEND PACKAGE:
- Provides the IRS nearly $80 BILLION, giving the agency the broad authority to target families, farmers, and small businesses.
- Grants mass amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants despite the recent decision by the Senate Parliamentarian that this violates reconciliation rules.
- Does not include the Hyde Amendment, allowing taxpayer dollars to be used to fund on demand abortions.
- Perpetuates labor shortages by eliminating work requirements to receive welfare benefits for able bodied adults – at a time when there are over 10.4 million job openings.
- Expands Obamacare subsidies through 2025, overwhelmingly benefiting wealthier Americans and subsidizing people who already have insurance.
- Unnecessarily expands Medicare benefits at a time when the program is going broke, ultimately harming choices for our seniors.
- Includes Civilian Climate Corps that would employ thousands of young people to work on climate-change mitigation projects.
- Provides fake news organizations with up to 750 employees to get a tax cut at a time when their readership has declined due to their liberal bias.
- Over $400 billion in small business tax hikes, which will be shouldered by Main Street job creators.
- This bill impedes and bans domestic energy and mineral production, increasing our dependencies on resources supplied by OPEC, Russia, and China.
- Raises taxes on natural gas, raising the costs of nearly everything.
- $800 billion in corporate tax increases
- Turns the Child Tax Credit (CTC) into a permanent cash for kids welfare without work program.