When the New York Times spends an entire article outlining the multiple crises America is facing under President Biden and Speaker Nancy Pelosi, as well as the Republicans unified message and “outrage machine,” you know WE ARE WINNING!
From the New York Times:
“There is an economic crisis, they say, with rising prices and overly generous unemployment benefits; a national security crisis; a border security crisis, with its attendant homeland security crisis, humanitarian crisis, and public health crisis; and a separate energy crisis.”
The New York Times is right, America is facing multiple crises because of President Biden’s failed leadership and Socialist agenda. The numbers and facts don’t lie. See below:
BIDEN’S ECONOMIC CRISIS:
- The United States is still down 7.6 MILLION jobs from its pre-pandemic levels.
- The labor force participation rate DECLINED to 61.6% in May.
- The Consumer Price Index for May 2021 increased 0.6% that is the fastest rate of inflation since right before the economic crisis in 2008, a nearly 13 year high.
BIDEN’S BORDER CRISIS:
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced 180,034 enforcement encounters at our southern border in May that is a 674% INCREASE from May of 2020.
- May is the 3RD STRAIGHT MONTH of 170K+ apprehensions, which hasn’t occurred since 2000.
- The 180,034 border crossings in May is a new 21-YEAR HIGH.
BIDEN’S ENERGY CRISIS:
- The price of gas in the US has risen for eight consecutive weeks.
- Gasoline is 56.2% MORE expensive today than 12 months ago.
- The Keystone XL oil pipeline project developer announced that they were abandoning the project, which would have created thousands of high-paying American jobs following President Biden’s decision to revoke a key permit for the pipeline.
- President Biden’s decision to revoke these permits comes even though pipelines are more carbon-delivery-efficient than other forms of delivery. Something Biden’s Climate Czar John Kerry admitted before Congress.
BIDEN’S NATIONAL SECURITY CRISIS:
- President Biden’s summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin confirmed our worst fear: he is too weak to stand up to our adversaries.
- President Biden failed to deliver any tangible results for America, while Putin walked away from the summit THREE MAJOR VICTORIES FOR RUSSIA:
- A five-year extension on the New START treaty with no pre-conditions
- The Nord Stream 2 pipeline.
- A globally transmitted summit with President Biden.
- President Biden has been unable to articulate any real plan to pressure China on the origins of COVID-19.
BIDEN’S CRIME CRISIS:
- According to the FBI’s Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted database (LEOKA) fatal felony attacks on officers SPIKED 31.6% in early 2021.
- In Chicago, homicides are up 36% in the first three months of the year compared to 2020, while shootings are up nearly 40% for the same period year-over-year.
- In New York City, the NYPD data shows murders jumped by nearly 14% through March 28, the latest numbers the department has made public, while shootings were up nearly 50%.
- In Los Angeles, homicides have increased 41%
BIDEN’S BUDGET CRISIS:
- The HIGHEST sustained tax burden in American HISTORY, proposing $55 trillion of taxes
- A 16% INCREASE for federal agencies who are already flush with COVID cash
- A 0% INCREASE in Homeland Security funding for ’22 even though border crossings are at a 20 year high and over 180,000 people attempted to illegally enter our southern border in May
- $1+ TRILLION deficits every year, resulting in $17 trillion in new debt over the next 10 years
- Looks to hire 87,000 new IRS agents to target Americans