President Biden has failed America as our Commander-in-chief. Biden’s disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan came to an end yesterday, and contrary to previous promises, Biden abandoned hundreds of Americans behind enemy lines in Afghanistan.
During an interview with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos just 12 days before, Biden promised,” if there’s American citizens left, we’re gonna stay to get them all out.”
That was a LIE.
BIDEN HAS FAILED AS COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF:
- President Biden is to blame for the Taliban’s takeover of Afghanistan. No one else.
- President Biden’s disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan has led to:
- UNKNOWN HUNDREDS of Americans being abandoned behind enemy lines in Afghanistan.
- The deadliest attack on Americans in Afghanistan since August 2011.
- BILLIONS of dollars in U.S. military equipment is now in the hands of the Taliban.
- The Biden Administration has no plan to get those Americans they left behind in Afghanistan out of the country.
- Terrorists are now emboldened to attack Americans.
- The catastrophic failure in Afghanistan has emboldened our adversaries and puts doubt in the minds of our allies.
It’s simple: We don’t leave Americans behind. President Biden failed to get every last American out of Afghanistan that is unacceptable and un-American.