Speaker Pelosi and House Democrats are about to vote on the most reckless tax and spending bill in our nation’s history.
America is in CRISIS. Illegal immigrants have overrun our southern border. A gallon of gas hasn’t cost this much since Joe Biden was Vice President. Americans are paying more for just about everything while making less. Our supply chain is in crisis as we head to the holiday season. Both Thanksgiving and Christmas will be the most expensive holiday meals ever.
For months Pelosi and House Democrats have LIED to the American people about the true cost of this legislation, which the CBO says would add $367 BILLION to our deficit over the next decade.
Make no mistake: This bill is nothing more than a wish list of Far-Left Socialist policies that the American people have already rejected.
WHAT’S IN THE DEMOCRATS FAR-LEFT SOCIALIST TAX AND SPEND PACKAGE:
- Provides the IRS nearly $80 BILLION, giving the agency the broad authority to target families, farmers, and small businesses.
- Grants mass amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants despite the recent decision by the Senate Parliamentarian that this violates reconciliation rules.
- Does not include the Hyde Amendment, allowing taxpayer dollars to be used to fund on demand abortions.
- Perpetuates labor shortages by eliminating work requirements to receive welfare benefits for able bodied adults – at a time when there are over 10.4 million job openings.
- Expands Obamacare subsidies through 2025, overwhelmingly benefiting wealthier Americans and subsidizing people who already have insurance.
- Unnecessarily expands Medicare benefits at a time when the program is going broke, ultimately harming choices for our seniors.
- Includes Civilian Climate Corps that would employ thousands of young people to work on climate-change mitigation projects.
- Provides fake news organizations with up to 750 employees to get a tax cut at a time when their readership has declined due to their liberal bias.
- Over $400 billion in small business tax hikes, which will be shouldered by Main Street job creators.
- This bill impedes and bans domestic energy and mineral production, increasing our dependencies on resources supplied by OPEC, Russia, and China.
- Raises taxes on natural gas, raising the costs of nearly everything.
- $800 billion in corporate tax increases
- Turns the Child Tax Credit (CTC) into a permanent cash for kids welfare without work program.