President Biden’s Border Crisis is so bad it’s now off the chart. The U.S. Customs and Border Protection reported 212,672 border apprehensions at the southern border in July. That is a 420% increase from last July.
BIDEN’S BORDER CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- Border Patrol stopped 212,672 illegal immigrants in July.
- This is a 420% increase from last July.
- That’s the HIGHEST number in 21 years.
- July was the 5th straight month of 170K+ apprehensions.
- There have been over 1 MILLION illegal crossings at the southwest border since President Biden took office.
- That’s a higher total than any year since 2006.