President Biden’s border crisis continued in October as U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced on Monday that 164,303 illegal immigrants were apprehended attempting to cross our southern border.
This is the HIGHEST number of apprehensions for October in recorded history, and just the latest sign that Biden and House Democrats’ failed policies have made our southern border less secure.
BIDEN’S BORDER CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- In October, U.S. Customs and Border Protection apprehended 164,303 illegal immigrants at our southern border.
- This is a 128% INCREASE from last October.
- Since Biden took office, over 1.6 MILLION illegal immigrants have been apprehended at our southern border.
- 17,126 illegal immigrants were released into the U.S. by Border Patrol just in this past month.
- The number of illegal crossings at the border has risen at a faster rate under Biden than at any time in recent history.
- There were 899 pounds of fentanyl and 15,631 pounds of methamphetamine seized at the southern border in October.
IT’S SIMPLE: Border security is national security. Instead of addressing America’s historic border crisis, Biden and House Democrats are attempting to ram through their Far-Left Socialist Spending Scam this week. This legislation would incentivize MORE illegal immigration by providing mass amnesty to MILLIONS of illegal immigrants plus BILLIONS of dollars in taxpayer-funded benefits for them.