On Tuesday, President Biden told Americans that they were “paying their fair share for gas.”
Americans are paying 55% more nationally for a gallon of gas, the most since the Obama -Biden administration, and have been warned that their home heating bills could jump as much as 54% compared to last winter.
Numbers don’t lie, and they tell us that America is facing an energy crisis, which has been caused by Biden and House Democrats’ anti-energy agenda.
BIDEN’S ENERGY CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- The national average for a gallon of gas reached $3.34 on Tuesday.
- Americans are paying 55% more nationally for a gallon of gas.
- This is the most Americans have paid at the pump since the Obama-Biden Administration.
- Home heating costs are projected to rise by as much as 54% for some American households this winter.
- President Biden and House Democrats are now pushing a “Heat Your Home” tax just in time for the winter.
- The tax authorizes the EPA to assess a $1,500 tax per ton of methane emissions on energy producers, processors, transmission, storage, import/export, and pipelines.
- President Biden’s anti-energy agenda have created this energy crisis:
- On Joe Biden’s first day in office, he killed over 11,000 American jobs, which were created by the Keystone Pipeline.
- One of President Biden’s first executive orders was to pause new oil and gas leasing on U.S. lands and waters.
- This order will cost approximately one million Americans jobs in the near term.
- It will also decrease U.S. Gross Domestic Product by $700 billion.
- Instead of making it easier for American companies to increase domestic oil and gas production and hire more U.S. workers, Biden has begged OPEC and Russia to increase global output to ease rising prices.
- In an unprecedented move, President Biden announced that the Department of Energy would release 50 million barrels of oil held in the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR).
- The SPR is designed to alleviate supply disruptions that come from emergencies, war, and weather events. NOT for political purposes.