Since taking office, President Biden has repeatedly enacted an anti-energy agenda that has caused U.S. energy prices to skyrocket while threatening American national security.
This week, the Biden White House sent top officials to lobby Senate Democrats against Sen. Ted Cruz’s (R-Texas) legislation, which would sanction Russian President Vladimir Putin’s Nord Stream 2 pipeline.
Let that sink in: The President of the United States is now lobbying on behalf of Russian interests.
BIDEN’S ENERGY CRISIS:
- Biden is building pipelines for Putin but not Americans.
- On President Biden’s first day in office, he killed over 11,000 American jobs, which were created by the Keystone Pipeline.
- The Keystone XL oil pipeline project developer announced that they were abandoning the project, which would have created thousands of high-paying American jobs following President Biden’s decision to revoke a key permit for the pipeline.
- Biden is incapable of standing up to Putin and instead is building a pipeline for him while destroying American energy jobs.
- The Biden administration waived sanctions on the Russian Nord Stream 2 pipeline into Germany in May, days before announcing his summit with Putin.
BIDEN KEEPS DELIVERING MAJOR VICTORIES FOR RUSSIA.
- A five-year extension on the New START treaty with no pre-conditions, surrendering U.S. leverage to revise the treaty.
- The Biden administration waived sanctions on the Russian Nord Stream 2 pipeline into Germany last May, days before announcing his summit with Putin, giving Putin a MAJOR victory.
- A globally transmitted summit with President Biden.
IT’S SIMPLE: President Biden is incapable of standing up to Putin and instead is building a pipeline for him while destroying American energy jobs. With this new push against Nord Stream 2 sanctions, the Biden administration is lobbying for Putin and against American energy independence.