President Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin held a virtual meeting on Tuesday amid concerns about Russia invading Ukraine.
Americans should NOT expect President Biden to stand up to Russian President Vladimir Putin. Biden’s failed record when it comes to Russia proves as much. The White House has privately admitted as much when they acknowledged their own “missteps”.
PRESIDENT BIDEN IS TOO WEAK TO STAND UP TO PUTIN:
- President Biden already handed Putin a MAJOR VICTORY when he extended the New START treaty with no pre-conditions despite Putin’s breakneck modernization of Russia’s nuclear arsenal.
- Putin’s No. 1 request of the United States was a full five-year extension with no strings attached. Agreeing to that surrendered U.S. leverage to fix structural flaws in the treaty.
- President Biden is incapable of standing up to Putin and instead is building a pipeline for him while destroying American energy jobs.
- The Biden administration waived sanctions on the Russian Nord Stream 2 pipeline into Germany in May, days before announcing his summit with Putin.
- The Keystone XL oil pipeline project developer announced that they were abandoning the project, which would have created thousands of high-paying American jobs following President Biden’s decision to revoke a key permit for the pipeline.
- In June, President Biden shared a list of critical infrastructure which he reportedly told Putin should be “off-limits” from Russian-backed cyberattacks.
- Just THREE weeks after this meeting with Putin REvil, a group of Russian-speaking hackers believed to operate inside that country conducted the largest ransomware attack in HISTORY which targeted hundreds of American companies on
- ALL of America should be off-limits from Russian-backed cyberattacks.
MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT: Biden already surrendered to Putin when he lifted the U.S. sanctions against Russia, which were working and granted Putin the Russian Nord Stream 2 pipeline into Germany. Because of Biden’s weakness, Russia is threatening to invade Ukraine any day.
Our adversaries in Beijing and Tehran watched President Biden’s meeting with Putin closely, and Biden showed our adversaries nothing but weakness.