Since Joe Biden took office and started implementing his radical open border policies, 42 people on the terrorist watchlist have been apprehended attempting to enter the United States through our southern border illegally.
Even more disturbing is that earlier this week, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki could not guarantee that none of the OVER 2,000 illegal immigrants a day who avoid U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) capture entering our southern border were on the terror watch list.
BIDEN’S BORDER CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- According to new CBP data, there were 221,303 migrant encounters at our southern border in March.
- That’s a new Biden-era high.
- That is up 33% from February.
- That is a 542% increase from 2020.
- More than 7,000 migrants crossed the border per day, on average, in March.
- March was the 13th straight month of encounters OVER 150,000.
- Since Biden took office, OVER 2.2 MILLION illegal immigrants have been apprehended at our southern border.
- These staggering numbers come as we learn that 42 people on the Terrorist Screening Database have been apprehended attempting to illegally cross our southern border since Joe Biden was sworn in.
- According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection data nearly halfof these apprehensions have taken place in just the first months of 2022.
- White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki could not guarantee that none of the OVER 2,000 illegal immigrants a day who avoid CBP capture entering our southern border were on the terror watch list during a recent press briefing.
- CBP’s March report came while Title 42 was still in effect.
- The Biden administration plans to lift Title 42 on May 23, a decision that will only worsen Biden’s Border Crisis.
- In 2021, the Biden administration dropped deportations by roughly 68%.
- This is the lowest level in 26 years, which dates back to before the agency ICE was created.
- In FY21, 11,201 pounds of illicit fentanyl were seized by Customs and Border Protection, which is enough to kill every American nearly seven times over.
- Border officials have estimated that nearly 400,000 illegal immigrantshave escaped into the U.S. without being caught under Biden.