Get the Latest from the House Republicans

The Latest

Mar 2, 2021
After Their Payoff For Progressives, Democrats Will Reward Politicians At The Expense Of Taxpayers
We’ve seen in the first weeks of the Biden Administration that – despite his rhetoric – the focus of the White House and House Democrats is more on catering to their base than getting things done for the American people. That was apparent in the bill voted on last week…
Mar 1, 2021
Democrats Opt To Put Subways Over Students
On Friday night, there was bipartisan opposition to Democrats’ legislation that focused more on fulfilling their liberal priorities than actually providing responsible COVID relief. Even one Democrat who opposed the legislation said he could not, “support trillions more in funding that is poorly targeted or in many…
Feb 25, 2021
9%
While Democrats voted for a third time yesterday to block consideration of legislation that would allow for the safe reopening of schools in accordance with science, their party continues to tout their so-called “rescue” plan that’s anything but. There’s been plenty of coverage already of the…
Feb 24, 2021
“What Would You Have Me Cut?”
That is a question that President Biden asked of Republicans earlier this week. The answer…plenty. That’s because just 9% of his nearly $2T bill goes to combatting COVID-19 through public health spending. The other 91% of the bill is focused on fulfilling Democrats’ political priorities, making clear…
Feb 18, 2021
The White House Continues To Fail America’s Students
The Biden Administration’s failure to follow the science and work to reopen schools has been covered at-length. Since taking office, the President walked back his initial promise to have all students back in the classroom within his first 100 days after facing pressure from the teachers union. These unions continue…
Feb 17, 2021
Former Obama Adviser Outlined How Dangerous Democrats’ Proposed Stimulus Could Be For Our Economy
Yesterday, President Obama’s former “car czar” Steve Rattner appeared on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” to discuss the Democrats’ massive stimulus bill and even he expressed concerns about the size and scope of their package. After Joe Scarborough explained that the CBO expects our economy to grow 3.7% this…