FAILED Democratic Virginia gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe said what every House Democrat believes, “I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.” The people of Virginia resoundingly rejected McAuliffe and the Socialist Democrats’ radical big government ideology.
Biden’s Secretary of Education recently told Congress that parents were not the primary stakeholder in “determining educational programming.”
Claiming that parents are not primary stakeholders in their children’s education isn’t the only radical part of the Democrats’ Far-Left Socialist agenda, all of which will once again be rejected by the American people next November.
THE DEMOCRATS ATTACK ON CONCERNED PARENTS FAILED:
- Last night voters in Virginia resoundingly rejected Joe Biden and House Democrats’ big government ideology.
- Education is a winning issue for Republicans.
- Republicans are working to protect parental rights and expand school choice, not empower the Federal Government.
- Instead of advocating for school choice and parental rights, the Biden Administration wants to take complete control of our children’s education.
- Parents are right to be concerned about their kids being taught radical ideologies or exposed to inappropriate instructional materials – parents should be engaged.
- The Democrats’ Far Left reconciliation bill would take away the rights of parents and give authority to Democrats in Washington.
- It would give the Biden administration complete control to approve the early childhood education standards and limits parents’ choice in their children’s education.
- The Democrats’ child care proposal would SPIKE prices for middle-class families by $13,000.
- This legislation is a ploy by Democrats to indoctrinate America’s youth with their Far-Left Socialist ideas from the start of their educational process until its conclusion.
IT’S SIMPLE: Parents ARE the primary stakeholders in their child’s education, not the radical Democrats, the federal government, or failed teachers’ unions.