House Republicans just released the American Health Care Act. The bill details our plan to repeal and replace Obamacare, which you can read by visiting READTHEBILL.GOP.
Chair McMorris Rodgers Goes LIVE on Facebook, Promotes READTHEBILL.GOP
House Republican Conference Chair Cathy McMorris Rodgers released the following statement via Facebook LIVE, where she says, “This is our plan to repeal Obamacare and replace it with a 21st century health care system that works for everyone. We are ensuring a smooth transition, and we’re doing this right – through the step-by-step, committee process. Through regular order – open hearings, open debates — we’re giving people transparency and the opportunity for input.”
Other must-see moments from House Republicans
- READ: Chairman Walden and Chairman Brady Op-Ed in the Wall Street Journal: The Health Bill You’ve Waited For.
- WATCH: Walden and Brady on Special Report with Brett Baier.
- FOLLOW: Rep. Martha Roby (R-AL) on how we’re delivering on our promises to repeal and replace Obamacare.
- FOLLOW: Rep. Michael Burgess (R-TX) says you should #ReadTheBill and learn how we’re putting people back in the driver’s seat.
What does the bill do, exactly? We’re glad you asked. Here are the facts:
- Keeps our promise to repeal and replace Obamacare
- Provides a stable transition to a patient-centered system
- Means lower costs, more choices, and greater control over your health care