From the Floor
Updates from the Republican Cloakroom
MONDAY MARCH 25, 2019
The House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour
Legislative Business will begin at 2:00 p.m.
Votes are postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspension of the Rules:
1) H.R. 920 - Venezuela Arms Restriction Act, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Donna Shalala / Foreign Affairs Committee)
2) H.R. 854 - Humanitarian Assistance to the Venezuelan People Act of 2019, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell / Foreign Affairs Committee)
3) H.R. 1616 - European Energy Security and Diversification Act of 2019, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Adam Kinzinger / Foreign Affairs Committee)
4) H.R. 1839 - Medicaid Services Investment and Accountability Act of 2019 (Sponsored by Rep. Raul Ruiz / Energy and Commerce Committee)
5) H.R. 1477 - Russia-Venezuelan Threat Mitigation Act, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz / Foreign Affairs Committee)
Special Orders: Democrats have the first hour