President Biden’s economic crisis created the most expensive Thanksgiving in the history of the holiday, and now it’s jeopardizing Christmas.
Black Friday shoppers found higher price tags for items because of the skyrocketing inflation, which has been caused by Biden and House Democrats’ out-of-control spending, according to NBC News.
NBC News also reported that “the average shopper is expected to spend 9% more” this holiday season.
According to an Adobe Analytics report, in November, hard-to-get items remained an issue for customers with out-of-stock messages, up 124% from pre-pandemic levels.
In short Biden’s failed economic policies have created a crisis that is jeopardizing Christmas for millions of Americans.
BIDEN’S ECONOMIC CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- Inflation is taxation and it has gone up every month of Joe Biden’s presidency.
- In October, the CPI increased by 0.9% to 6.2%, a 30-year record high.
- Americans are paying more for just about everything because of inflation:
- Car and truck rentals are UP 39.1%
- Used cars and trucks are UP 26.4%
- New vehicles are UP 9.8%
- Hotel stays are UP 25.5%
- Steaks are UP 24%
- Bacon is UP 20.2%
- Beef and veal are UP 20.1%
- Fresh and frozen chicken is UP 10.2%
- Meats are UP 14.5%
- Eggs are UP 11.6%
- Electricity is UP 11.2%
- Fresh fish and seafood are UP 11.0%
- Televisions are UP 10.4%
- Baby food is UP 7.9%
- Canned vegetables are UP 6.6%
- Roasted coffee is UP 5.6%
- Real wages have decreased under Biden 7 out of 9 months since his first full month in office.