President Biden called his disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan an “extraordinary success” this afternoon. Make no mistake: Thirteen dead service members and hundreds of Americans stranded behind enemy lines is an abject FAILURE.
Biden’s tone-deaf remarks came just hours after House Democrats BLOCKED Republican efforts to ensure transparency from the Biden Administration about the withdrawal from Afghanistan.
The Afghanistan Withdrawal Oversight and Liability Act would require Biden to submit withdrawal reports to Congress, including one that details how many Americans remain in Afghanistan and another that discloses “any agreements between the United States and the Taliban.”
Begging the question: What are Democrats hiding?
THE FACTS ABOUT BIDEN’S FAILED WITHDRAWAL:
- President Biden is to blame for the Taliban’s takeover of Afghanistan. No one else.
- President Biden’s disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan has led to:
- UNKNOWN HUNDREDS of Americans being abandoned behind enemy lines in Afghanistan.
- The deadliest attack on Americans in Afghanistan since August 2011.
- BILLIONS of dollars in U.S. military equipment is now in the hands of the Taliban.
- The Biden Administration has no plan to get those Americans they left behind in Afghanistan out of the country.
- Terrorists are now emboldened to attack Americans.
- The catastrophic failure in Afghanistan has emboldened our adversaries and puts doubt in the minds of our allies.