The House Committee on Agriculture hosted a Farm Bill Field Hearing in Dodge City, Kansas on Friday, April 20. Congressman Tim Huelskamp, who represents Dodge City in the U.S. House of Representatives, hosted the hearing. Presiding at the hearing was House Agriculture Committee Chairman Frank Lucas (R-OK). Farm Commodities Subcommittee Chairman Michael Conaway (R-TX) was also in attendance. This video includes the second panel of witnesses and closing statements from the Members in attendance.
- Mr. Frank Harper, corn, soybean, wheat, sorghum, cow calf producer, Sedgewick, Kansas
- Mr. Kendall Hodgson, wheat, soybean, corn, sorghum, alfalfa, and cow calf producer, Little River, Kansas
- Mr. Tom Giessel, wheat, corn, sorghum, soybean, alfalfa, and cow calf producer, Larned, Kansas
- Mr. Woody Anderson, cotton and wheat producer, Colorado City, Texas
- Mr. Zach Hunnicutt, corn, soybean, and popcorn producer, Aurora, Nebraska
Post-Hearing Release from Congressman Huelskamp: http://huelskamp.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4003:hundreds-of-kansans-attend-dodge-city-farm-bill-field-hearing&catid=48:press-releases