WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17
House meets at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour Today's Roll Call Votes
Legislative Business begins at NoonFifteen One Minutes per side.
Suspension of the Rules:1. H. Res. 726
- Strongly supporting the right of the people of Ukraine to freely determine their future, including their country’s relationship with other nations and international organizations, without interference, intimidation, or coercion by other countries (Sponsored by Rep. Jim Gerlach / Foreign Affairs Committee)Postponed Suspension Votes:1. H.R. 24
- Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2014, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Paul Broun / Oversight and Government Reform Committee)
2. H.R. 5462
- To amend title 49, United States Code, to provide for limitations on the fees charged to passengers of air carriers, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Richard Hudson / Homeland Security Committee)
3. S. 476
- A bill to amend the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal Development Act to extend to the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal National Historical Park Commission (Sponsored by Rep. Ben Cardin / Natural Resources Committee)
H.J. Res. 124
- Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015 (Sponsored by Rep. Hal Rogers / Appropriations Committee) 3 hours and 30 minutes of debate on the McKeon Amendment began at 2:00 p.m.
Special Orders: Democrats have the first hour.