ObamaCare’s Not So Happy Anniversary
This week marked the third anniversary of Obamacare, and with it comes a reminder that the bill Democrats shoved down the American people’s throat in 2010. Unfortunately for Democrats, Americans still have a bitter taste.
· Only 37 percent of Americans approve of Obamacare.
· $3,000 premium increase since 2008 despite a promise it would decrease by $2,500
Senate Democrats Unbalanced Budget Flop
This week, the House passed a plan to balance the budget, a budget in stark contrast to Democrats ideas for a budget including the Senate plan which failed in the House on a bipartisan vote. Unfortunately for House Democrats, a study came out this week highlighting the economic benefits of the Path to Prosperity, a plan that balances.
· $1,500 increase in household income in 2014
· $4,000 increase in household income over ten years
· 500,000 more American jobs in 2014
· 1.7 million more American jobs within ten years