In a new Rasmussen Reports poll, a majority of New Jersey residents want Congress to repeal ObamaCare.
In 2008, New Jersey supported President Obama with 57 percent of the vote, but now they aren’t buying what he is selling. The new Rasmussen Reports poll comes on the heels of yesterday’s Associated Press poll, which showed that opposition “jumped” – especially among seniors – after President Obama signed his bill.
Why aren’t customers buying ObamaCare?
· More than $500 billion in Medicare changes to create a new entitlement program
· More than $400 billion in tax increases will kill jobs
· $2.6 trillion in total spending
· Empowers a Comparative Effectiveness Board to dictate medical care
· Government-designed health insurance plans
· Government-run health care
For previous ObamaCare Flatlines, go here http://www.gop.gov/obamacare.