(a) The Republican Leader shall not schedule, or request to have scheduled, any bill or resolution for consideration under suspension of the Rules which—
(1) fails to include a cost estimate;
(2) has not been the subject of a notification to the minority;
(3) creates a new program, unless it also eliminates or reduces a program of equal or greater size;
(4)authorizes appropriations without including a sunset provision
(5) authorizes an increase in authorizations, appropriations, or direct spending in any given year, unless fully offset by at least an equal reduction in current spending;
(6) expresses appreciation, commends, congratulates, celebrates, recognizes the accomplishments of, or celebrates the anniversary of, an entity, event, group, individual, institution, team or government program; or acknowledges or recognizes a period of time for such purposes; or
(7) directs the Secretary of the Treasury to strike an additional Congressional Gold Medal in a particular calendar year if the Secretary has already been directed to strike 2 medals in such year.
(b) A waiver of this rule can be granted by the majority of the Elected Leadership as defined under Rule 2.